Ellucian - One of the best places to work in | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "One of the best places to work in"

Current Employee - Specialist - Product Development in Bangalore

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Develop the best product with the latest technology. Empowered workforce, anyone can contribute in making the product a great success

Cons

Lenient towards the non performers

Ellucian2013-02-25

"Ellucian UK Employee"

Current Employee - Functional Consultant

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have previously held jobs in both the Public and Private sectors and for the last while (less than 1.5 years) I have been working for Ellucian. In that time, I have been promoted and given multiple opportunities to extend myself. I find that I am constantly challenged but also well rewarded. I travel frequently within the UK and have also had the opportunity to travel internationally. The company is dynamic,... well entrenched in the sector and manages to be both Global and Local at the same. I work with a great group of diverse but likeminded individuals. Everyone has their own drive to perform, but each is collectively focused on helping the business and our clients to succeed.

Cons

If you are unprepared for it, the demands of travelling can be a bit of a drag. However, you get into a groove and make the best of it that you can.

Advice to Management

We all accept the need to work hard and enjoy a challenge. But, the time it takes to simply get from A to B should not be overlooked. As an observation after having visited offices in the USA. Whilst perfectly pleasant, it would be great if the UK location could benefit from some of the same attention. However, all in all I believe things are definitely going in the right direction!

Ellucian2018-05-11

"Good reviews are incentivized"

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some sound people but not at the top. Salary at certain levels is ok. Others have been there decades and dont get appropriate remuneration.

Cons

Culture is appalling. Take the positive reviews with a pinch of salt. They drain every ounce of self belief out of their staff and bully the ones that dont fit in until they leave. Staff like me are just treading water because we have families to support. It isnt worth selling your soul to the Ellucian devil.

Advice to Management

Stop kidding yourselves

Ellucian2018-08-30

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.