Employee Review

Former Contractor

n/a

May 12, 2021 - Electrical Engineer in Blackpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

good compang to wrk for

Cons

none to write about this

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Enjoyable Internship

Jun 1, 2021 - R&D Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great community and still ran their internship program through the covid-19 pandemic.

Cons

Maybe too many events for interns, but it helped develop their culture.

2. 2.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

You should have previous job in call center-type tech support

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hourly rate is good. I was working from home to answer calls and write tickets because the office is close. Most of the employees are fun to talk to in Teams.

Cons

It took contractors 2 years to be full-time employees. However, I hope you will survive the 2 years since they are always hiring. If you are not able to help the callers within 7 minutes on your first month, you better try to find and apply to another IT job. You only have a week to absorb everything that you learned for the training week. It would start with 5 colleges that you will be answering calls to help with, and they would gradually increase you almost every week. I only worked there for a month, and they gave me 14 colleges, and you will need to remember your greetings because it will be all types of confusing. Also, they won't send you a notice that your contract is terminatedsince they only contacted me when I message their contact us page to acknowledge that my account is scrubbed for Teams and SNOW.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.