"Large company, very flexible for a great work-life balance!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Publisher in Oxford, England

I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work-life balance is second-to-none, flexible with home-working on the whole HR and company at a high-level take mental health and mindfulness seriously A multitude of career choices, internal vacancies Tech help Opportunity to travel Private healthcare (at a very small cost) New CEO who is more "on our level" and willing to fight the good fight - very active on diversity (gender etc) Share save with RELX UK shares

Cons

Don't expect to earn a fortune

Continue reading

Elsevier Response

January 27, 2020Elsevier Rep

Thanks for leaving your review. The true strength of our organization lies with our people and top talent deserves to be remunerated well. It's known that we offer a competitive salary and great benefits package . We also constantly evaluate and adjust our compensation policies following market rates.

"Amazing Learning Environment"

5.0
    Former Intern - Intern Marketing in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Elsevier for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was extremely friendly and willing to talk to me about their positions. I learned a lot about different aspects of marketing and the organization while working there!

Cons

I couldn't think of any cons

2. "Good and bad"

Former Employee - Director in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Elsevier full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

New CEO(Kumsal B.) has company culture headed in the right direction for taking care of employees

Cons

The economic challenges will continue to cause problems for Elsevier - layoffs are common in more traditional roles. Too many/too close for me to continue with Elsevier.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Elsevier.