1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I have been working at Enable International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

One of the very best companies in terms of career development, especially for graduates. They pay really well, and the whole team is of a particularly high calibre so there's a lot of on the job learning as well as dedicated training/CPD.

Cons

Hard work is expected. Deadlines are quite tight and must be hit. The company doesn't do late project delivery.

Continue reading
    Enable International2017-12-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Highly Recommend Enable!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently moved from Enable after working there in the sales team operating as an account executive for the past two years. I really enjoyed working for Andrew (CEO) along with everyone else at Enable, especially the sales team. Andrew really has done an amazing job instilling such a fantastic culture within the company. Everyone does what they can to ensure Enable operates to the best of its ability in order to deliver industry leading results to customers. There are very strong inter-departmental relationships within the company which has led to a slick internal operation. Everyone works for and with one another to get the best results possible. It is a relatively flat structure internally meaning management are easily accessible. All ideas are listened to and adopted if it makes sense to do so. Everyone is enthusiastic and passionate about what they are doing and truly believe that future product developments will majorly enhance their already brilliant product offering which will ultimately benefit the customer. Enable provides a welcoming and modern working environment. They offer plenty of training and support to drive professional development. You are given the opportunity to really develop your skills and thrive at Enable. However, Enable isn’t all work. They also look after employees in other ways, including: · providing a “Chill-Out Zone” with video games and board games, · a fully stocked fridge for employees’ daily lunches, · ongoing monthly social events, · weekly sporting activities, · both a Summer and Christmas company outing and more. I really appreciate the opportunities I was given whilst working for such a forward thinking, fast growing and industry leading company. I would highly recommend working at Enable, it is an amazing company to work with. Enable is doing some VERY BIG things right now, watch this space!!

Cons

I genuinely haven't a bad word to say against Enable. It is a great company.

Continue reading
    Enable International2020-03-28
  2. "Absolutely Epic"

Former Employee - Commercial Lead

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to work in a place where meetings start and finish at the times they are supposed to, in the rooms they have been booked in, with complete and total respect from the colleagues you are having a meeting with, then Enable ticks all those boxes. Enable also offers an awesome work culture, combined with the opportunity to deal with some very big blue chip companies working with cutting edge software.

Cons

If you struggle with adhering to a strict set of processes, you might find life a little restrictive here.

Enable International2019-11-07

Discover more reviews about Enable International.