1. "A welcoming and organised company that is always striving for quality"

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I have been working at Enable International full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Enable straight after university, coming from a non-development background. Despite this, the comprehensive training program allowed me to start on project work after just a few weeks. The training period included daily workshops with members of the team, as well as enjoyable programming challenges that incorporate the technologies that we use in our solutions. There is a good balance between project work and other activities - be it additional training or support work. All tasks go through a time estimation process before being assigned, so generally there is always a good amount of work to do in a day, not too little or too much. This allows us to always deliver projects on time to a high standard with minimal stress. The team is friendly and approachable, and are always willing to answer questions. In my time with Enable, there isn't anyone I've had difficulty working with. There is good communication between team members when on project, with morning stand-ups to ensure we are all know what work we are doing. There is a definite push for Enable employees to strike a good work life balance. Employees are encouraged to work for the time that their contract stipulates and not to work late. In addition, taking shorter lunch breaks to leave earlier, for example, is allowed on an ad-hoc basis. Throughout the year, there are regular social events. There are regular board and video game evenings, as well as larger monthly socials. At lunchtimes, there are groups playing video and board games. As well as this, there are monthly dress-down days and other charitable fundraisers, for which the company also contributes. The office is a relaxing place to work in. Each employee has plenty of space at their desk; the furniture is comfortable to use for long periods of time; there is plenty of light and airflow throughout the building.

Cons

Some of the older solutions use outdated technologies which can be frustrating to work with.

Continue reading
    Enable International2019-04-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Highly Recommend Enable!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently moved from Enable after working there in the sales team operating as an account executive for the past two years. I really enjoyed working for Andrew (CEO) along with everyone else at Enable, especially the sales team. Andrew really has done an amazing job instilling such a fantastic culture within the company. Everyone does what they can to ensure Enable operates to the best of its ability in order to deliver industry leading results to customers. There are very strong inter-departmental relationships within the company which has led to a slick internal operation. Everyone works for and with one another to get the best results possible. It is a relatively flat structure internally meaning management are easily accessible. All ideas are listened to and adopted if it makes sense to do so. Everyone is enthusiastic and passionate about what they are doing and truly believe that future product developments will majorly enhance their already brilliant product offering which will ultimately benefit the customer. Enable provides a welcoming and modern working environment. They offer plenty of training and support to drive professional development. You are given the opportunity to really develop your skills and thrive at Enable. However, Enable isn’t all work. They also look after employees in other ways, including: · providing a “Chill-Out Zone” with video games and board games, · a fully stocked fridge for employees’ daily lunches, · ongoing monthly social events, · weekly sporting activities, · both a Summer and Christmas company outing and more. I really appreciate the opportunities I was given whilst working for such a forward thinking, fast growing and industry leading company. I would highly recommend working at Enable, it is an amazing company to work with. Enable is doing some VERY BIG things right now, watch this space!!

Cons

I genuinely haven't a bad word to say against Enable. It is a great company.

Continue reading
    Enable International2020-03-28
  2. "Absolutely Epic"

Former Employee - Commercial Lead

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to work in a place where meetings start and finish at the times they are supposed to, in the rooms they have been booked in, with complete and total respect from the colleagues you are having a meeting with, then Enable ticks all those boxes. Enable also offers an awesome work culture, combined with the opportunity to deal with some very big blue chip companies working with cutting edge software.

Cons

If you struggle with adhering to a strict set of processes, you might find life a little restrictive here.

Enable International2019-11-07

Discover more reviews about Enable International.