1. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I have been working at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The ability to focus. Developers never have to communicate directly with clients, and projects are carefully scoped and scheduled meaning no crunch time and clear goals. Additionally there is a clear delineation between days on project and days working on support (generally 4 days on project, 1 day on support), so development doesn't need to drop everything when a support ticket comes in. - Regular one-to-one time with management are provided, and feedback is listened to and acted upon, no matter your level in the company. - Time is regularly committed for skills development. In particular for new developers there is generally little expectation of prior experience, and always new opportunities to develop skills further. - No expectation or culture of overtime - I have never had to stay late since I started. - A friendly team culture where everybody is willing to help and share knowledge. - Free lunch! - Good social events, both during lunch hour and after work - often at least partially paid for by the company. - Supports charities through regular dress-down days and other one-off events.

Cons

- Working hours can be quite long (8:30 - 5:30), although no overtime required means you get to leave work on time. - Limited opportunities for remote working (currently only 3 days a year). - Could do more to be environmentally friendly.

Continue reading
    Enable International2019-04-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Highly Recommend Enable!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently moved from Enable after working there in the sales team operating as an account executive for the past two years. I really enjoyed working for Andrew (CEO) along with everyone else at Enable, especially the sales team. Andrew really has done an amazing job instilling such a fantastic culture within the company. Everyone does what they can to ensure Enable operates to the best of its ability in order to deliver industry leading results to customers. There are very strong inter-departmental relationships within the company which has led to a slick internal operation. Everyone works for and with one another to get the best results possible. It is a relatively flat structure internally meaning management are easily accessible. All ideas are listened to and adopted if it makes sense to do so. Everyone is enthusiastic and passionate about what they are doing and truly believe that future product developments will majorly enhance their already brilliant product offering which will ultimately benefit the customer. Enable provides a welcoming and modern working environment. They offer plenty of training and support to drive professional development. You are given the opportunity to really develop your skills and thrive at Enable. However, Enable isn’t all work. They also look after employees in other ways, including: · providing a “Chill-Out Zone” with video games and board games, · a fully stocked fridge for employees’ daily lunches, · ongoing monthly social events, · weekly sporting activities, · both a Summer and Christmas company outing and more. I really appreciate the opportunities I was given whilst working for such a forward thinking, fast growing and industry leading company. I would highly recommend working at Enable, it is an amazing company to work with. Enable is doing some VERY BIG things right now, watch this space!!

Cons

I genuinely haven't a bad word to say against Enable. It is a great company.

Continue reading
    Enable International2020-03-28
  2. "Absolutely Epic"

Former Employee - Commercial Lead

I worked at Enable International full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to work in a place where meetings start and finish at the times they are supposed to, in the rooms they have been booked in, with complete and total respect from the colleagues you are having a meeting with, then Enable ticks all those boxes. Enable also offers an awesome work culture, combined with the opportunity to deal with some very big blue chip companies working with cutting edge software.

Cons

If you struggle with adhering to a strict set of processes, you might find life a little restrictive here.

Enable International2019-11-07

Discover more reviews about Enable International.