Engage Partners - All staff, no matter the status, want Engage to succeed | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Engage Partners

"All staff, no matter the status, want Engage to succeed"

Current Employee - Education Sales Consultant in Watford, East of England, England

Pros

At Engage Partners it is a fun and friendly environment with encouraging staff and management. All staff, no matter the status, want Engage to succeed which brings a motivating atmosphere. Engage are constantly up to date with the highest quality of systems, access to a huge pool of quality teachers from overseas and the UK which helps the company reach their full potential.

Engage invests a lot of time and money into the marketing and training of all staff, the training is thorough and enticing which gives all employee's the chance to understand how recruitment in Education and Construction works in order for you to succeed at Engage.

Cons

Like any recruitment company, the over time hours can be tough. However, if you want to succeed in your career longer hours is the best way to get to the top!

Advice to Management

Having a solid, supportive management around us reflects our success. The management work well together and with staff members. We are like a big family! Employees at Engage are well incentivised with a high commission structure, holidays abroad, bonus's or paid for VIP social events.

18 Oct 2016 – Head of HR and Training

Thank you for writing this review.

The fun and friendly environment is something Engage Partners are well known for and a key reason why people like to work here. Some of the pictures on this... More

Other Employee Reviews for Engage Partners

1. "Being a consultant at Engage.."

Current Employee - Recruitment in Watford, East of England, England
    Current Employee - Recruitment in Watford, East of England, England

I have been working at Engage Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at Engage for nearly 5 years now, working in various departments. I am now a part of the Head office sales team. Engage offer the best sales training around and have amazing resources to help you do well in your role as the consultant. Engage have innovative ideas to ensure that you are excelling and have the support you need to do well.
    A mixture of ages, from 19- 30 throughout the company. All colleagues are humble and have a great team work ethic which makes the long and stressful days a lot easier to deal with!

Cons

In general, recruitment is stressful.
    Long hours, but Engage have recognised that it is not fair to make people stay late.

Advice to Management

18 Oct 2016 – Head of HR and Training

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I took great pleasure in hearing all your thoughts. In particular, I was pleased to hear you mention how your colleagues are humble and also... More

2. "Life at Engage"

Current Employee - Consultant in Watford, East of England, England
    Current Employee - Consultant in Watford, East of England, England

I have been working at Engage Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Ethos and Value which are consistently upheld.
    Rewards, Benefits, great commission structure.
    Working environment is second to none.
    Proud to work for the best Education recruitment company as voted at the Investor awards 2014.
    Lucky to have events such as iDay.
    Colleagues are amazing, morale is always high.
    Always room for progressions and promotion.
    Training is consistent to give people the tools to be successful.

Cons

The working hours are tough, 7am - 7.30 on average Monday to Thursday with a 5pm finish on Fridays. Of course in sales at Engage dealing with schools and teachers also spill over these hours. But due to the resources the company give you, the more you put in, especially in that first year the more you will get out.
    This company is for those that want to be successful, want to work in a friendly/motivated/team orientated environment.

10 Oct 2016 – Head of HR and Training

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

Since the date of this review, we have taken on board the feedback of both pros and cons.

It is really pleasing to hear you say... More