Engage Partners - Great Company, Young, Vibrant company to work for. Would recommend to anyone looking in the sector | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Engage Partners

"Great Company, Young, Vibrant company to work for. Would recommend to anyone looking in the sector"

Current Employee - Executive Consultant in London, England
Current Employee - Executive Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Engage Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company values are excellent for a recruitment service. Great teamwork, nurturing environment, and attractive to our clients and candidates. They have a well co-ordinated training plan CPD structure, outlining a clear career path. In terms of commission, as long as you follow the guidance given, and work hard, you will take home a very tidy salary on a monthly basis

Cons

The one thing I will say is that high expectations can sometimes lead to a lot of pressure to do well. However a hard work ethic is certainly recognised. Like any recruitment job it is also very long hours if you want to do well. However with the young 'engage family' feel, it certainly makes the days go quick!

Advice to Management

From a consultants perspective, I think the main things that should be improved upon from a management perspective is possibly more time allowed to take off during the half terms periods, and reduced hours in those times.

Perhaps more non-monetary incentives to motivate those who aren't necessarily motivated by money as well.

Engage Partners Response

10 Oct 2016 – Head of HR and Training

Thank you for writing this review.

I have found this review extremely helpful and a very honest approach to life at Engage.

It's great to hear how pleased with you are with the opportunities... More

Other Employee Reviews for Engage Partners

1. "A welcoming and supportive step into the world of recruitment"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Engage Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The new head of education is very sales team focused and constantly supports and encourages the consultants, the team leaders are approachable and focused on the overall team target creating a family like culture on the sales force.
    Engage has a in-depth training facility, which gives first time consultants the knowledge and confidence, that may not be the case in other Education Consultancies.

Cons

There is a fast paced culture at Engage , so it can feel pressured to reach target however this is leveraged by the rewards.
    In addition to the work life balance can be difficult , as the hours are demanding.

Advice to Management

Consider the work life balance in terms of working hours and salary.

Engage Partners Response

10 Oct 2016 – Head of HR and Training

Thank you for writing this review.

It is nice to hear you comment on the 'family-like culture' at Engage. I believe this is one of many reasons for our success and growth over the last 8 years... More

2. "N/A"

Pros

Culture, Benefits, People, Ethos, Attitude

Cons

Lack of time spent with colleagues in HQ.