Equal Experts - Senior Consultant/Developer | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Senior Consultant/Developer"

Former Employee - Senior Agile Java Developer in London, England

I worked at Equal Experts for less than a year

Pros

- Life work balance and Flexibility - Very kind and understanding Senior management team - Highly skilled, professional and resourceful company

Cons

- Visibility on internal vacancies could be improved - They gain lots of traction and their clients have big expectations. But not all their teams are at full capacity. Regardless of that they manage very well to move forward no matter the challenge.

Advice to Management

Aim to supply your teams always. Make sure all your dev teams have a business analyst close to them and they have all they need. Improve the visibility of your internal vacancies.

Equal Experts2017-04-27
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Equal Experts hires ~80% of contractors as their employee base. They usually hire people who have over 10 years or experience on their area of expertise which means all the teams I've worked with were high performant and experienced. * Flat hierarchy. They have an advice process were they take the advices and suggestions from all employees giving autonomy to all employees and removing any hierarchical steps from big...

Cons

* I think they're on the right path but we need more diversity on our teams.

Advice to Management

Keep up treating employees as human beings instead of resources - that makes the whole difference.

Equal Experts2019-07-15
  2. "Full of experts in all areas of software development"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than 3 years

Pros

+ Good agile practices + Network of highly skilled and experienced technologists + Focussed on both Employees/Contractors and Clients + Development is done through Pair Programming and other Agile XPs + New learning everyday as part of day job + Good work life balance

Cons

- Doesn't have very mission critical projects or applications in financial sectors

Equal Experts2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.