1. "Going downhill. And fast"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Java Developer in London, England

I worked at Equal Experts for less than a year

Pros

Below the senior management is a good flat org of associates who are keen to do things the right way. Majority of the associates are highly skilled and personable. Not so much for the management tho.

Cons

The environment has become incredibly political. Moving roles within the organisation is closely controlled by a few, who take the opinions of a select few rather than the wider team. They also play very close to the line on their contracts. Definitely not the organisation they once were.

Continue reading

Equal Experts Response

March 12, 2018

Thanks for your feedback - it’s great to hear that you think the “majority of the associates are highly skilled and personable”. Keeping the bar high is massively important to us. For the rest of your comments, I’m sad that you feel this way about Equal Experts, but sometimes we all need to hear things we don’t like in order to make them better. I would welcome a conversation with you to better understand your unique circumstances and how we could have made your experience better. If you’d like to discuss any further, please do drop me a line at feedback@equalexperts.com. Thomas Granier - CEO

1. "Perfect place for a developer"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Software Developer in New York, NY

I worked at Equal Experts for more than a year

Pros

Several project to choose, good pay and even better management

Cons

You can find some stupid people, like everywhere. But is less likely in Equal Experts.

Continue reading

"Good Company"

4.0

I worked at Equal Experts part-time for more than a year

Pros

great work culture, good working environment

Cons

schedule and management, salary

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.