Equal Experts - Great environment to work in and great work life balance | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great environment to work in and great work life balance"

Current Employee - Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to be surrounded by egoless, intelligent and collaborative colleagues, Equal Experts is perfect for you. The network is extremely helpful and friendly, and it's a place you'll be certain to form long lasting friendships.

Cons

Due to internal changes you sometimes feel like they don't really know what's going on with a lot of things themselves, but they are growing rapidly, so it's to be expected.

Advice to Management

Keep all the good work you're doing with restructuring EE. But don't let yourself get swallowed by process and become rigid! The ad-hoc and dynamic style of EE as a business is what keeps it personal and a great place to work.

Equal Experts2018-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "good place to work"

Current Employee - Expert

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice office, good location near train station

Cons

none that I noticed when i work there

Equal Experts2019-05-16
    • "An amazing place to deliver value"

Current Employee - Developer in Cape Town

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is focused on delivering value to customers and we use our values, not some old hierarchy to make decisions. The company deeply cares about being transparent and trusting the people that work there.

Cons

It is consulting, customers wouldn't bring us in if they could do it themselves so we get exposed to the bad culture and politics at the customers.

Equal Experts2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.