Equal Experts - Probably best company for contractors to work with | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Probably best company for contractors to work with"

Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than a year

Pros

- Great network of smart, competent and friendly people - Almost no management, no egotistical people - Ability to switch between different projects (if appropriate & available) - Good business model and hiring process - Helpful staff

Cons

- For certain customers that are resistant to any change, challenging their values and decisions might be necessary & more useful in terms of the overall company & team performance - Regular feedback from teammates could be useful for improvement

Advice to Management

- With this amazing network of people, EE could create great products as well. I'd like to see more contributions from EE to open source world and see their own products. - Encouraging entrepreneurship and people to try their own ideas in the network and something like an internal incubator could be great for EE to build it's own products. - People could be encouraged to develop their own products by sparing certain...

Equal Experts2018-06-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "good place to work"

Current Employee - Expert

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice office, good location near train station

Cons

none that I noticed when i work there

Equal Experts2019-05-16
    • "An amazing place to deliver value"

Current Employee - Developer in Cape Town

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is focused on delivering value to customers and we use our values, not some old hierarchy to make decisions. The company deeply cares about being transparent and trusting the people that work there.

Cons

It is consulting, customers wouldn't bring us in if they could do it themselves so we get exposed to the bad culture and politics at the customers.

Equal Experts2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.