Equal Experts - Experts in all aspects | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Experts in all aspects"

Former Employee - Senior Java Developer in London, England

I worked at Equal Experts for more than a year

Pros

When you go into a contract with EE, at the client site you never feel alone. The network is so big and influential there is a huge support and drive in the teams to deliver meaningful impact. Their clients are often amazed by the quality and determination of EE teams.

Cons

There's not much cons in my opinion.

Advice to Management

To EE management I would say to keep doing what you are doing since is working great. I think EE works perfectly fine using this kind of flat management structure it has, the company it's just scaling by itself.

Equal Experts2018-10-26
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Equal Experts hires ~80% of contractors as their employee base. They usually hire people who have over 10 years or experience on their area of expertise which means all the teams I've worked with were high performant and experienced. * Flat hierarchy. They have an advice process were they take the advices and suggestions from all employees giving autonomy to all employees and removing any hierarchical steps from big...

Cons

* I think they're on the right path but we need more diversity on our teams.

Advice to Management

Keep up treating employees as human beings instead of resources - that makes the whole difference.

Equal Experts2019-07-15
  2. "Full of experts in all areas of software development"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than 3 years

Pros

+ Good agile practices + Network of highly skilled and experienced technologists + Focussed on both Employees/Contractors and Clients + Development is done through Pair Programming and other Agile XPs + New learning everyday as part of day job + Good work life balance

Cons

- Doesn't have very mission critical projects or applications in financial sectors

Equal Experts2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.