Equal Experts - Great place for "grown-ups" | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Great place for "grown-ups""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Interesting and challenging projects, encourages a great work-life balance (depending a bit on the individual client's working practices), some really good people who are highly skilled and in the most part humble and open to ideas. Lots of autonomy to make decisions, try things

Cons

As others have commented, going through growing pains as the original lightweight processes and org structures are being scaled. But generally this is being done in a sensitive and mature way, and for the right reasons. Recent changes to strengthen the Exec team are starting to work well. Some projects struggle to apply the EE cultural values, often due in a large part to politics within the client's team. Occasionally...

Advice to Management

Keep reinforcing the values, experiment a bit more with developing innovative internal processes and don't be afraid to try something and fail/learn.

Equal Experts2019-01-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "good place to work"

Current Employee - Expert

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice office, good location near train station

Cons

none that I noticed when i work there

Equal Experts2019-05-16
    • "An amazing place to deliver value"

Current Employee - Developer in Cape Town

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is focused on delivering value to customers and we use our values, not some old hierarchy to make decisions. The company deeply cares about being transparent and trusting the people that work there.

Cons

It is consulting, customers wouldn't bring us in if they could do it themselves so we get exposed to the bad culture and politics at the customers.

Equal Experts2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.