Everest Home Improvements - Best company to work for in the industry | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Best company to work for in the industry"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Clapham Junction, England

I have been working at Everest Home Improvements full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people to work with, continuously trained, team work, customers respects you because the company has a really good reputation, managers competent and helpful at any time.

Cons

Nothing to say a part the doors samples, not the best samples I've seen so far. Some competitor has better sample

Everest Home Improvements2019-05-10

Everest Home Improvements Response

July 9, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to see that you are very positive about working with us and have excellent support from your team. We note your comment on door samples, with our evolving product range, you should hopefully see more varieties of these soon. Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your role.

"Administrative Assistant"

I worked at Everest Home Improvements

Pros

I loved my co workers . I met some awesome people there that will be my friends for life.

Cons

There was no consideration of the employees. If you were not management you were not considered. All bonuses went to management unless you were in Admissions. Even if you were given a good review your increase was very little. No tools to help you with your job. There was no unity.

Everest Home Improvements2016-10-14
  2. "Dont apply for a job at Everest"

Current Employee - Window Fitter in London, England

I have been working at Everest Home Improvements full-time for more than a year

Pros

None at all nothing positive to say

Cons

Rob you of money every week never get payed on time !!! Money never right .

Everest Home Improvements2020-01-27

Everest Home Improvements Response

February 3, 2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s disappointing to see you are having issues with your pay. Our payroll runs weekly for installers, so hopefully we can have this resolved quickly. If you would like to email careers@everest.co.uk with full details of money owed, we can escalate this to the local manager.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Everest Home Improvements.