Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to work for

Jan 28, 2022 - Office Administrator in Welwyn, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Everest brings out the best in people, we work hard and deliver results. There is a friendly team environment where everyone is encouraged to do their best!

Cons

Like most businesses it has its every day frustrations, but overall nothing that would make me want to leave!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Everest Home Improvements Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We greatly appreciate your comments and are pleased you are enjoying your role. Wishing you all the best for your future career with us.

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Dont work for this company

May 16, 2021 - IT Manager in London, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are known, I would not recommend

Cons

There is nothing good about this company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Everest Home Improvements Response

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, which I believe was for Everest Ltd. It's disappointing to see that you had a negative experience. Hopefully you were able to address any issues at the time of employment. Wishing you all the best.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Administrative Assistant

Oct 14, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my co workers . I met some awesome people there that will be my friends for life.

Cons

There was no consideration of the employees. If you were not management you were not considered. All bonuses went to management unless you were in Admissions. Even if you were given a good review your increase was very little. No tools to help you with your job. There was no unity.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Everest Home Improvements.