1. "Fast-gowing and innovative software company with an environmental agenda"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Delivery Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at Everon part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Everon means being part of an exciting adventure with a true environmental vision. We are currently scaling our development to become the world's number one EV charging platform to enable a faster and smoother transition to a world free of fossil fuel driving.

Cons

If you prefer to work in a completely established environment, where all the processes have long been defined, and there is no room for dynamics and innovation, you might find it difficult to get used to our high pace of change.

Continue reading

May 25, 2020Employer Branding Specialist

You summed it up nicely, we really value innovation and dynamics above all. Thanks for leaving your review, surely it will help the future Everoners get familiar with the company culture!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It's fun to be a part of Everon's journey"

5.0
    Current Employee - Documentation Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Everon full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a lot of fun trying to navigate the chaos that comes with such an exciting, new industry. Everon does its best to support and stimulate personal and career development. Great atmosphere, great colleagues, great company to work for.

Cons

Everon has a flexible approach to work - it might not suit people who prefer to be in the office with a fixed desk.

July 2, 2020Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review! Maybe to elaborate on the con for those looking to join, as you're referring to the 'normal' business as usual time, whereas currently, things are a bit more flexible than usual. But yes, we do have a clean desk policy, meaning there are no assigned spaces per person, rather you choose a spot on the day where you feel like working. It gives you an opportunity to have a change of scenery, meet new people. Since we do encourage people to work from home as well, this approach has been proven successful, since not all employees are in the office at all times anyways. Thanks again for your review and we're glad you joined our mission!

2. "Great Interviewing Process"

4.0
    Current Intern - Social Media Intern in Amsterdam

I have been working at Everon for less than a year

Pros

clear application procedure, friendly and helpful employees, quick communication back and forth

Cons

job posting hard to find, long application process (for internship), job posting retracted quickly

Continue reading

July 8, 2020Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review!

Discover more reviews about Everon.