1. "Great company"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Developer

I worked at Everon full-time

Pros

Nice colleagues and good management Recent technologies Space to learn and grow as developer

Cons

Sometimes there is too much burocracy

April 1, 2021Employer Branding Intern

We are happy to hear you had a nice experience with us and that we could offer you a space to develop yourself. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Rapid Growth Company"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Director Marketing in Amsterdam

I have been working at Everon full-time

Pros

- Scaling up clean tech e-mobility to support a zero emission future - Great culture

Cons

I cant think of anything.

November 12, 2020Social Media Intern

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are glad to have you part of our team at Everon.

2. "Organised and growing, there's plenty on the horizon"

5.0
    Current Employee - Brand & Content in Amsterdam

I have been working at Everon full-time for less than a year

Pros

- I have all the tools I need to do my job at Everon. High spec Macbook, 24inch monitor, apple mouse, keyboard and whiteboard, all in a professionally run business. Contracts are created and signed quickly. Don't under estimate the value of this. Well done to the office, HR and IT teams for making that happen. - The dedicated EV cafe space is great. Eating at your desk is banned and thats great. - We have purpose beyond making money. Everon is making EV charging a profitable endeavour - International office. It's great to see 31 different nationalities in the team.

Cons

- There's no women in the C level - My team has restructured a lot in the last year

Continue reading

April 28, 2020Employer Branding Specialist

Hi! Thank you for your thorough feedback. We're glad we're supporting you in an efficient way, and are happy with your advice. We are definitely doing our best in setting up strong and long-lasting teams, as well as hire diversely. Happy to have you on board!

Discover more reviews about Everon.