Executive Jet Management - Not a good place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Not a good place to work"

Current Employee - Captain

I have been working at Executive Jet Management full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Pay-Which I had to negotiate with the owner. If was up to EJM the crew would be below industry average. 401k

Cons

Health insurance use to be excellent. Big decline in the past 3 years. Management tries to run it like NETJETS. Doesn't work with owner aircraft. New policy of itemized receipts fot all travel expenses, including meals,hotels etc. This is not industry standard for corporate aviation. Poor communications through out headquarters. Trip sheets are consistantly full of mistakes leaving it up to the pilots to catch and correct.

Advice to Management

Don't try and duplicate NETJETS. IT"S NOT. Listen to the gripes of pilots about some of the ridiculous new policies, before there are no pilots to listen to. Pilots are talking with owners about moving their airplanes to a different management companies.

Executive Jet Management2019-11-09

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company to be a part of"

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Executive Jet Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Flight Center is a fast paced environment. The job can be challenging, but you leave work each day feeling accomplished and I certainly feel valued by each of my managers. If fact, all the managers are good human beings, care for their employees and just like us have a challenging position. The company is poised for good growth and the benefits / pay is good!

Cons

Some negative attitudes in the company, but a large majority are great people who work hard. You'll find the negative people and underperformers anywhere really. I anticipate management will probably be weeding these people out soon. Everyone knows who they are.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and weed out the underperformers who blame everyone else under the sun but themselves.

Executive Jet Management2018-07-07
  2. "Great to work for"

Former Employee - Tactical Supervisor in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Executive Jet Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, benefits a big plus, work atmosphere is a positive

Cons

Work life/balance, no option to work from home, no education investment benefits.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to jump in the weeds to help sometimes.

Executive Jet Management2019-12-29

Discover more reviews about Executive Jet Management.