"What a refreshing company to work for!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in London, England, England

I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros are as follows: - Strong, friendly work culture - Work life balance is seen as very important by all - Very supportive management team - So many perks! Free breakfast once a month, travel, health etc.

Cons

I have to write twenty words in order to submit this form but I don't have any cons. Nineteen. Twenty.

Continue reading
  1. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Market Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Expedia Group full-time

Pros

Great vacation time and diverse team environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any

2. "Great benefits and culture, very disorganized"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The design team has a wonderful culture. Supportive, down-to-earth, user-focused and grounded in research. The company as a whole is very inclusive and encouraging of I&D work (everyone is required to have an I&D related goal) CEO is a fantastic human being with a good heart and great business sense Healthcare is awesome, and attitude towards vacation are healthy. Cool perks like discounted hotels, airfare, and $1250 stipend toward whatever you need for "wellness" (ex: a bike) Seattle campus is very nice. Free snacks!

Cons

There is a lot of whiplash from ~5 reorgs in the past year. The Product team's priorities are always shifting and they have no continuity or direction. If you're very type A and into deadlines and clear next steps, you will end up frustrated. Timelines are always unclear. Launch dates and targets aren't planned - things go live when the project lead feels like it.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Expedia Group.