Experis - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly | Glassdoor.co.uk

"The Good, The Bad, The Ugly"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Altrincham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Overall, I think positively of my career at Experis, but only marginally. The company gave me good career development, exposure to different teams, clients and roles. The people at Experis are a credit to the organisation, you build strong relationships and friendships.

Cons

Stop promoting the wrong people, often is the case if you are friends with the decision makers you'll be promoted. This has left some weak people in management positions (team lead, service delivery manager etc) which results in disengaged employees.

Advice to Management

Stop the merger with Manpower - Experis' brand in the market of contract recruitment is stronger. If we are to 'merge' then change the name because MAN (!?) power. Stop promoting the wrong people. Have a better backbone for people who take the ...

Experis2018-09-17
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst

I have been working at Experis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They check in with you regularly to make sure they are meeting your expectations and that you are pursuing the career you would like. They also help you progress to finding a great job after working with them.

Cons

Low pay overall and benefits aren't anything spectacular. Overall a good company though.

Experis2019-06-17
  2. "I love this place"

Current Employee - QA Tester

I have been working at Experis full-time

Pros

Everyone is nice, you get experience, best place I’ve ever worked. No sales, no customer service.

Cons

Not a whole lot of growth opportunities, but it’s a steady job.

Experis2019-06-09

Discover more reviews about Experis.