"Positive working environment"

5.0
     in Bristol, England

I worked at Experis

Pros

Results driven environment without the usual high-pressure sales focus. Reasonable expectations and a very strong and cohesive Delivery team. Delivery Manager is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and supportive and helps create an inclusive and supportive culture. Lots of social events like rounders, football. Not great if you are not a sports person, but always invited to join in. The commision is excellent and there is a lack of KPI's, which allows for true autonomy. The company do recruitment well and always follow best practice in recruitment. High billers do not have an ego issue and are open to sharing their expertise for the benefit of their peers. Great client base and plenty of fillable roles to work on. Stimulating environment where talent can succeed and achieve high salaries.

Cons

The team leader I worked with was a little inexperienced and lacked people skills (apart from gossip in the break room) This is, however, the exception and the majority of leaders here are approachable and intelligent.

Continue reading
    Experis2018-11-30

Experis Response

April 2, 2019Director, Experis UK

Hi there - thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that you found Experis a positive working environment. I couldn't agree more that our people are what make our brand so great.

1. "Great Place To Work"

5.0
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Experis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Takes Care of It's People

Cons

Limited types of positions available at times

Experis2020-05-17
  2. "Typical contracting company"

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Experis

Pros

You are always paid weekly

Cons

Decent benefits offerings. Wish they had better options.

Experis2020-05-29

Discover more reviews about Experis.