Experis - Positive working environment | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Positive working environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

I worked at Experis

Pros

Results driven environment without the usual high-pressure sales focus. Reasonable expectations and a very strong and cohesive Delivery team. Delivery Manager is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and supportive and helps create an inclusive and supportive culture. Lots of social events like rounders, football. Not great if you are not a sports person, but always invited to join in. The commision is excellent and there...

Cons

The team leader I worked with was a little inexperienced and lacked people skills (apart from gossip in the break room) This is, however, the exception and the majority of leaders here are approachable and intelligent.

Advice to Management

Despite being very busy the Management team make time for their staff. Keep up the positivity!

Experis2018-11-30

Experis Response

April 2, 2019Director, Experis UK

Hi there - thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that you found Experis a positive working environment. I couldn't agree more that our people are what make our brand so great.

1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst

I have been working at Experis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They check in with you regularly to make sure they are meeting your expectations and that you are pursuing the career you would like. They also help you progress to finding a great job after working with them.

Cons

Low pay overall and benefits aren't anything spectacular. Overall a good company though.

Experis2019-06-17
  2. "I love this place"

Current Employee - QA Tester

I have been working at Experis full-time

Pros

Everyone is nice, you get experience, best place I’ve ever worked. No sales, no customer service.

Cons

Not a whole lot of growth opportunities, but it’s a steady job.

Experis2019-06-09

Discover more reviews about Experis.