FDM Group - Great start to your career | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great start to your career"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get placed at great clients in roles that would not be possible if you were to apply through the standard process. Even though the pay is not great, after the two years it is likely that you will be made permanent at the client and salary rises significantly. You also have some really good account managers and trainers who genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

The pay is not great and some of the account managers will try and shoehorn you into a role that isn't the best fit.

Advice to Management

Not really advise but just make sure that the right people are being put forward for the most relevant roles.

FDM Group2017-01-19

FDM Group Response

January 31, 2017CIO

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your journey with FDM and that you recognise the opportunities ahead. I completely agree that it is crucial to put forward the right people for the right roles and we will continue to do our ...

"Good Idea"

Current Employee - Trainee in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solves the catch 22 of education/experience. Their clients are at global stand. Really very impressive!

Cons

little financial support (living expenses) through lengthy training

Advice to Management

For the amount of money made from placement, there is plenty of space for a little more financial aid to the trainees whilst still recouping investment from academy.

FDM Group2019-03-27
  2. "Open up great opportunities however pay is very low and and benefits are non existent."

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enable great opportunities through their high profile client base.

Cons

Pay scale for consultants need to be seriously reviewed. FDM does not provide any benefits and leave for example is set at the minimum of 20 days.

FDM Group2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.