"OK in terms of getting experience of the financial IT area, but not much else."

2.0
    Applications Support Analyst in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at FDM Group

Pros

The only reason I see as beneficial from working with FDM has been the chance to gain experience in financial (investment bank in my case) IT industry.

Cons

- Renumeration is less than the equivalent level (entry/graduate) roles for permanent employees at financial insitutions. - No real benefits other than a salary (no pension, bike2work, dental etc etc) - The training is not a very high standard (class environment is akin to being back at sixth form college unfortunately) - No objectives setting when on a placement, no apparaisal/review system. Left to your own devices unless you have any issues.

Continue reading
  1. "Good"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at FDM Group

Pros

This one is good company

Cons

I don't see so far any

"Okay place to start or change careers"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Reston, VA

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They get great connections Positions offered by clients include many states through US Very fast classes before placement with client Has multiple options on where to start with some of the locations having paid stay during training

Cons

Salary is very low 2-year contract with heavy penalties There is a chance that the option to pick the client to apply to will not be given

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.