FDM Group - Not Competitive | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Not Competitive"

Current Employee - Applications Support Analyst in London, England

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy entry into IT from other industries. The oppurtunity to work at one of their clients that are impossible to get into otherwise.

Cons

Not flexible with doing extra training. Poor/No colleague perks. Poor pay packed. Minimum holidays. No sick pay. Poor treatment of staff. Aggressive account managers. You can be placed anywhere around the country. No choice of who you want to be placed with (unless you get there first).

Advice to Management

More holidays and full holiday pay for those days would make this a perfect package. Offer additional training...even when been placed, it might encourage people to stay on into their third year. I would love to recommend the program but I still wouldn't, fixing the holiday pay scheme would change things.

FDM Group2017-07-24

FDM Group Response

July 31, 2017CIO

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are always looking for ways to improve and if you are willing to meet with me to discuss your ideas further, I would welcome the opportunity. I am particularly keen to speak about the additional training you would like to take. I ...

1. "IT Consultant"

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I worked at FDM Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Foot in the door to blue chip companies

Cons

Must commit to geographically flexible

FDM Group2019-06-04
  2. "Amazing placement experience"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Leeds, England

I have been working at FDM Group for more than a year

Pros

Excellent overview of the IT Industry. Improvement of both - technical and professional skills. Amazing team that will support you through any issue that you might face.

Cons

No real downsides to the placement. A few more holidays would have been beneficial.

Advice to Management

N/a

FDM Group2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.