"Indentured labour"

1.0
    Current Employee - FDM Consultant in London, England

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The training at FDM is OK but nowhere near the value they place on it. You will meet a like minded peer group who are in the same boat as you and will form good friendships. The offices are at the heart of the city so easy to travel too, plus you get free tea and coffee.

Cons

Working with FDM is like being in a chain gang except FDM use their contract to make you stay. A £20000 get out clause is ridiculous and that’s what it is, as there’s no way their training costs this much. Also be very weary of 5 star reviews on here as the majority are fake to either promote FDM or someones agenda in the Company, you can normally tell who’s by looking at who responds. In my honest opinion if all the fake reviews was removed FDM would be around a 2.5 star company. Below is a list of what is bad about FDM as you can see from over reviews. Bad salary, terrible contract, possible multiple relocations, little assistance on sites with clients, minimum pension contributions, little feedback after interviews. All of them is from my experience with the company.

Continue reading
  1. "Good"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at FDM Group

Pros

This one is good company

Cons

I don't see so far any

"Okay place to start or change careers"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Reston, VA

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They get great connections Positions offered by clients include many states through US Very fast classes before placement with client Has multiple options on where to start with some of the locations having paid stay during training

Cons

Salary is very low 2-year contract with heavy penalties There is a chance that the option to pick the client to apply to will not be given

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.