FDM Group - Software Tester | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Software Tester"

Current Employee - FDM Consultant in London, England

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good career opportunities Good salary package after 2 years Some Account Managers are very helpful Large base of clients and locations to go to

Cons

Lack of communication You are on your own on client site Very often finding out about contract at last minute

Advice to Management

Focus bit more on people who are on site, there is very often lack of communication with consultants

FDM Group2019-05-02
  1. "Positive"

Former Freelancer - Software Developer

I worked at FDM Group

Pros

Interview process was very positive, people I spoke with were extremely nice and helpful.

Cons

Relocation to anywhere in the US required

FDM Group2019-12-04
  2. "Hope for the hopeless!"

Current Employee - Applications Support in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I spent over 2 years looking for a job but had no luck as I didn’t have much experience. After reading some online reviews, I applied to FDM hesitantly. Soon after, I got accepted into FDM and started their training program. I was still unsure and had two weeks to decide if I wanted to continue, after which I did decide to continue with FDM. The training program was excellent, especially the modules on Unix, SQL,... and BA. It is very beginner friendly and gives you a solid foundation. A few weeks into the training program, I got placed with JP Morgan. I completed my training and started on site a month ago. This has been such a whirlwind experience but absolutely amazing! The team at FDM feel like family to me and have been so supportive to me in this journey. I genuinely recommend FDM for anyone whose looking to get their foot in the door and build up their experience with reputable companies. If anyone told me a year ago that I’d be working in JPM a year later, I wouldn’t have believed it but here I am. There’s no way I could’ve got into a company like JPM without relevant experience but FDM has given me that opportunity. I wish I knew about FDM earlier then I would’ve started it straight after graduation! Another plus is that most of their senior execs and staff are women so it’s a very friendly space for women in tech!

Cons

Low pay and lack of variety in regards to industry. Most of their clients are financial institutions and if you’re new to finance then it can be challenging.

FDM Group2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.