FDM Group - Good people and atmosphere | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Good people and atmosphere"

Current Employee - Associate Developer in Birmingham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Friendly colleague and staff * Decent training * Free coffee! * The Development stream was an excellent way to get your 'foot inside the door' both for newly graduates and for career changers.

Cons

* Not a con as such but applicants need to keep in mind that it does not offer a 100% sure Guarantee of job placement! FDM trains you and gets you interview with high calibre potential employers so your success will depend on your own performance during training and during the interviews. * Thin "walls" so it can get quite noisy * Equipment / some facilities could be better or needs updating ; e.g. make it easier...

FDM Group2019-05-02
  1. "Got placed with Fannie Mae"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at FDM Group full-time

Pros

Get placed with big name companies that you would not otherwise a chance, with Industry experience Professional Training Job-like experience prior to being placed Knowledgeable Trainers Staff that genuinely cares Amazing CEO If you end up training in Austin, you lucked out. I don't know about the other locations, but I know the people out of this office and they are amazing.

Cons

Low pay for high cost of living areas Needs a higher re-location allowance for those with families Not the best health care plan

Advice to Management

If we don't plan to increase wages for those working in high-cost of living areas, we could, at least, offer a higher re-location allowance.

FDM Group2019-04-30
  2. "Alright"

Former Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at FDM Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent job decent work company

Cons

Nothing much to say about it

FDM Group2019-06-06

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.