FDM Group - FDM | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Got placed with Fannie Mae"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at FDM Group full-time

Pros

Get placed with big name companies that you would not otherwise a chance, with Industry experience Professional Training Job-like experience prior to being placed Knowledgeable Trainers Staff that genuinely cares Amazing CEO If you end up training in Austin, you lucked out. I don't know about the other locations, but I know the people out of this office and they are amazing.

Cons

Low pay for high cost of living areas Needs a higher re-location allowance for those with families Not the best health care plan

Advice to Management

If we don't plan to increase wages for those working in high-cost of living areas, we could, at least, offer a higher re-location allowance.

FDM Group2019-04-30
  1. "Alright"

Former Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at FDM Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent job decent work company

Cons

Nothing much to say about it

FDM Group2019-06-06
  2. "Austin Academy"

Current Employee - Trainee in Austin, TX

I have been working at FDM Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Knowledgeable trainers at the academy who are always willing to help in any way they can. Good job opportunities will be found for you in IT by the great Account Managers. Projects can be challenging but are a good benchmark of your knowledge and are graded in a way that if you understand the most important concepts you won't have a problem passing. Great first employer if you are right out of school. Paid training.

Cons

Some of the training material and exercises need to be rewritten and/or updated. Pace of training can vary from very slow to rapid. While the opportunity given to you to get your foot in the door at a major company is great, the pay is less than the industry average. Your salary will be about 45-50k your first year. This is not a problem for me as without the training provided I would have never been able to get a...

Advice to Management

Update, revise, and rework the training material and exercises (especially the exercises). Group projects were great and I think group exercises could be great too. Great staff at the Austin office!

FDM Group2019-05-02

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.