1. COVID-19

"Never felt a well looked after by a company #DreamJob"

Current Employee - Community Manager in London, England

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros

My colleagues are super smart and passionate about doing good in the world. The offices are pretty cool and are set up so you can do your best work, great place to bring family and friends to visit. Meaningful work. Great benefits for the whole family (important now I'm a parent) Generous holidays, paternity leave So good I'll say it twice, amazing and passionate colleagues.

Cons

Can feel like an always on culture, be prepared to set boundaries but you will be supported.

Continue reading
  1. "Great Internship"

Current Intern - Data Science Intern in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook

Pros

Lots of smart people to work with

Cons

None that I can think of

"Fast paced company with high expectations, but incredibly fair. You won't a place that cares more about it's people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Incredible benefits - Excellent compensation that rewards strong performance - Lots of autonomy - Tons of room for growth - Very transparent from the top down - Strong leadership - Intelligent and caring colleagues - The most fair and well thought out review process you will find everywhere - Exciting work

Cons

- If you don't learn to make the work life balance work for you, it can be exhausting. But you'll also be given lots of support with this if you ask for it. - It doesn't matter how good you are at your job, chances are you're going to be surrounded by a ton of other people who are just as good if not better. Imposter syndrome is real, but if you got an offer, you probably belong here too.

Continue reading

Facebook Response

April 17, 2017Director, Global Recruiting Programs and Operations

Thank you for the feedback. From the Life@ benefits and conveniences to the many employee affinity and advice groups, we are all here to support you. If you need additional help, please reach out to your HR Business Partner.

Discover more reviews about Facebook.