Feld Entertainment - Family Company | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Family Company"

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to work with great people in a small team setting but with the backing of an international company.

Cons

It can be a stressful, fast-paced work environment. I would not recommend to someone who doesn't thrive off hitting sales goals.

Feld Entertainment2017-02-16
  1. "Ran an entire Production, Operations and Logistics while on Tour 11 months in a year different city every week."

Former Freelancer - General and Operations Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Feld Entertainment for more than 10 years

Pros

Challenges your skills to the limit but rewards you well with a wealth of knowledge and it pays well with great benefits.

Cons

It’s extremely Contagious and it’s easy to get addicted to wanting more and more challenges .

Advice to Management

Create more shifts to relieve GM from ongoing back to back to back 80 hours weeks .. it’s easy to get burnt out but additional staffing with dignity would remedy that challenge.

Feld Entertainment2019-07-18
  2. "A once in a lifetime experience!"

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Ellenton, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a great learning experience with opportunities to develop skills outside of what you were hired for. The benefits were good and it's a fairly stable company as far as entertainment goes.

Cons

The hours were brutal and the living conditions were difficult at times. (I was in a touring position.)

Advice to Management

My touring managers were great but the support I received from the home office was less stellar. My advice would be, treat people well and you'll retain them longer.

Feld Entertainment2019-12-13

Discover more reviews about Feld Entertainment.