1. "Great place to work for"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Information Technology Service Desk Technician in Southport, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice friendly company where everyone is treated equally and as a person.

Cons

None at present that I am aware of

Continue reading

December 21, 2020Director of People

Thanks for your review: I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying working at Fletchers!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Coordinator

I worked at Fletchers Solicitors part-time for less than a year

Pros

The scope of work was great, it provided a wide range of versatility. The work/life balance was really nice and the environment was great.

Cons

More team building outings to help establish a better office relationship would have been nice.

September 28, 2020Director of People

Thanks for your review: I'm glad you enjoyed your team working at Fletchers and I hope you are doing well in your new role - all the very best!

2. "The opportunities are endless...."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southport, FL

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fletchers Solicitors is a company which really focuses on individuals and their potential. I have personally been offered many opportunities whilst working here including promotions and support with external qualifications. The company has a family feel and a strong ethos of 'in this together'. If you work hard and have ambition you will go far. Fletchers recognises potential.

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of any cons of any significance.

Continue reading

August 7, 2015Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're really pleased that you have been able to progress your career here and you feel that there are opportunities for everyone to do so. We are addressing pay and this will land in the new financial year. We are launching a new intranet which will help staff to voice their feedback and will aim to use team and company meetings to get the most information out to you all.

Discover more reviews about Fletchers Solicitors.