Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

28 Aug 2019 - Senior Fundraiser in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work as part of the Barnardos team in Bristol. It’s a fun job and really good if you are looking to meet new people or get to know the area. Everyone I work with is friendly and I would class a friend. The charity it’s self is a great one to work for. Weekly pay and good pay means you are not short of cash! Management are very understanding and easy to talk to if you have a issue. I have worked for many fundraising companies and I would say here is probably the best place I have been treated. Also good room for progression.

Cons

I would say no cons for flow but on the door it’s self it can be upsetting if you are having a bad day. However the team I work with never fail to cheer me up and the management team always provide extra training and support.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

4 Sep 2020 - Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a really fun place

Cons

Long hours and duties on occasion

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nothing short of excellent!

27 Apr 2019 - Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a recruitment company that definitely adheres to the needs of the client! From the inception, the company has made sure that I have had support every step of the way in accordance to the recruitment process, and they have ensured to include ease with the application of the required job. No only do the staff remain contact with you during the job to make sure you are well taken care of, but you also attain a sense that they really do care about their customers, which is a feeling that I do not think that I have felt with any other company before. Something that is also of the upmost importantance is the fact that not only are they professional, but they are genuinely good at what they do. Flow Caritas is definitely a company worth considering, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking a company that has high standards!

Cons

In my opinion, the only downside is that I could not stay for longer!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Flow Caritas.