1. "Competitive yet welcoming and friendly!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

The interview process for this company although lengthy and in depth was extremely professional and welcoming. Sarah Brennan was supportive throughout and always made sure I felt confident and prepared for each interview. The management team took the time to get to know me and my goals as well as letting me ask all about the company.

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative about the application process for FRG.

November 25, 2020Employee Engagement Director

Thank you for your 5-star review! It is always great to read reviews of employees thriving within the business. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything we can do to support your career further please let us know.

1. COVID-19

"Adapting very well after a tough time for the industry."

Current Employee - Associate Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great training Progression Like-minded people Strong leaders

Cons

Still fully remote post covid

January 20, 2021Employee Engagement Director

Thanks for sharing your feedback on FRG, we always appreciate hearing from current employees on how we can make FRG an even better place to work. I will be contacting Rowan O’Grady to ensure that he runs through the post Covid remote working plans with all employees in his next town hall. In the meantime, I am wishing you every success with your FRG journey.

2. COVID-19

"Fast Paced, Fun Work Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great Management from Joe Kenney Meritocratic structure - if you work hard and focus your efforts in the right areas, tangible success comes hand over fist

Cons

Working from home per COVID restrictions - we do our best as a team in the office, being able to share ideas and support others as a cohesive business unit. Being in the office is great!

Continue reading

January 20, 2021Employee Engagement Director

We are always grateful to receive feedback from both current and past employees, our top priority is to make FRG a great place to work so I appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review on our Denver office. I agree being in the office is great, I miss it too! Being able to share ideas, celebrate success and socialize is something I know a lot of us miss at the moment, we have all had to adapt very quickly to a new way of working and it can be extremely hard working from home. I encourage you to take regular breaks, disconnect on Wellbeing Wednesday and be kind to yourself.

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.