Frank Recruitment Group - Career making company! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Career making company!"

Current Employee - Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I joined Nigel Frank it was my last chance to make a real career for myself as I had quite a few dead end jobs which I dreaded getting out of bed for! As soon as I started I was welcomed by everyone and encouraged to be successful through the management. I hit the ground running and never looked back, having multiple pay rises and promotions in a relatively short period of time. I was always in debt before I joined and could never progress as far as i wanted in any other job that i had, but now I don't have to worry about money and I got into the management role I pursued after leaving University. I would recommend this company to anyone due to the life changing nature of what can happen with hard work and a positive never give up attitude!

Cons

Like any top sales organisation its a pressurised and stressful job however with a positive never give up attitude it is extremely rewarding both financially and professionally.

Continue reading
    Frank Recruitment Group2016-03-11

Frank Recruitment Group Response

February 7, 2017Director

Thank you for reviewing us - it’s fantastic to hear you’ve progressed so well during your time at Nigel Frank and that you’ve established a real career for yourself. We understand the recruitment role is high pressure, but it’s great to hear it’s more than worthwhile to see your career go from strength to strength. We pride ourselves on the strength of our company culture, so we’ll be sure to take your comments on board to make sure everyone is supported and able to achieve their full potential.

Continue reading
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phila, PA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Great people, great culture, great training, overall cannot complain. Have really enjoyed my time hear.

Cons

Waking up early that's about it

Frank Recruitment Group2020-02-24
  2. "Great place to work right out of college"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Phila, PA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- base salary with uncapped commission - mgmt cares about employees - great work environment and company culture - lots of great people work here - EXCELLENT training program

Cons

- concerns about career mobility+branching into other parts of business

Frank Recruitment Group2020-02-24

Discover more reviews about Frank Recruitment Group.