Frankie & Benny's - I began as a waitress and I was eventually promoted into part of the on-site management team | Glassdoor.co.uk

"I began as a waitress and I was eventually promoted into part of the on-site management team"

Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England
      No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Frankie & Benny's part-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard workers were often recognised and responsibilities were increased as a result Good relationship with other staff members - the stress of being part of such a busy site was decreased by the fact that you did feel very much a part of a team

Cons

As is the case with most restaurants, shifts were extremely long with short breaks Strong focus on upselling - often so much so that customer care is ignored Leadership was often lacking - I was of the opinion that my promotion was only due to the fact that our individual store was running low on attentive supervisory staff members.

Frankie & Benny's2014-09-21
    1. "Okay"

Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Frankie & Benny's part-time

Pros

Good pay long hours goodpay

Cons

Long hours poor managed and ugky restrooms

Frankie & Benny's2019-01-16
    2. "It's ok, but the managers are shocking"

Current Employee - Busser in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Frankie & Benny's

Pros

Wage.. It is a fun environment to work in. Very sociable and active! I love speaking to guests, it is the highlight of my job. I don't know why employees complain about this aspect of the role!

Cons

Cleaning, general manager, area manager. The managers are very very very rude. They need to sort it out as staff turn over is ridiculously high!!!

Frankie & Benny's2015-10-06

Discover more reviews about Frankie & Benny's.