"Lacked coherence!"

2.0
    Former Employee - Business Development
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good overall compensation package, with strong industry leading salaries, pension and sharesave schemes. Modern buildings with reasonable facilities and the benefit of working for a big name in the defence arena.

Cons

Too much Gov't lobbying - not enough real world solutions. There was a lack of leadership, direction and focus with an innate ability to turn good profitable business into inefficient, uncompetitive and isolated units. Strategic decisions were made very slowly and were often poor. A series of redundancies left the organisation without the requisite skills base to function effectively and morale was very poor for several years. Hopefully the situation has now improved.

Continue reading
  1. "SC/Logistics Intern"

5.0
    Former Intern - SC/Logistics in Chantilly, VA

I worked at General Dynamics Mission Systems for less than a year

Pros

The people were great and they offer competitive pay with great benefits

Cons

I didn't have any bad experiences

General Dynamics Mission Systems Response

June 8, 2020CCO

We're committed to creating a learning environment where interns can get hands on experience with the technologies and the solutions that make the world a safer place. Thank you for your participation and for providing us with your feedback.

2. "Professional and Friendly"

5.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was always treated professionally and respectfully by every coworker and client. I had a great working relationship most of my coworker.

Cons

The limitations imposed by the subject matter we worked on left me feeling somewhat restricted creatively.

Discover more reviews about General Dynamics Mission Systems.