Glassdoor - Amazing Teams & Huge Opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Amazing Teams & Huge Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Huge market opportunity, strong & passionate teammates & transparent leadership. Honestly, I'm not sure I've worked for a better company anywhere else. I am genuinely excited to come to work and see my colleagues, and work together to build on the opportunities here in EMEA. The overall team is very supportive and there is very little pettiness which is pretty rare in a Sales environment.

Cons

Don't hold back addressing negativity across teams. As we grow quickly, we need to remember to stay positive and focused on the longer term goals.

Continue reading
    Glassdoor2019-04-09
  1. "Awesome internship!"

Former Intern - Business Operations MBA

I worked at Glassdoor

Pros

I loved my summer in BizOps at Glassdoor. Everyone I met - across teams and functions - was welcoming and eager to help me achieve my goals for the summer. The projects I worked on were challenging and engaging and I think gave me a good sense for what full-time work might be like. The support I received from the BizOps team throughout the summer was beyond anything I would have expected for an internship, and I felt like I was able to both contribute to the company and develop personally in only a few months.

Cons

No real cons from my perspective. The MBA intern cohort was small, which was fine with me, but perhaps something to note. I imagine it will get bigger as the company continues to grow.

Glassdoor2020-02-13

"4 years in and going strong"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Glassdoor is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well. Glassdoor is also having a lot of success as a company. Like any early stage company there are ups and downs, but over the 4 years I've been here I've seen revenue triple and the employee base grow by a similar amount. And I love Glassdoor's mission and that we are creating transparency for job seekers all around the world.

Cons

None really. It's worth saying that we have some big competitors (LinkedIn, Indeed) in our industry so you have to bring your A-game. But I believe in what we're doing and our results show we are having success.

Continue reading
    Glassdoor2019-04-29

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.