Glassdoor - Amazing Teams & Huge Opportunities | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Amazing Teams & Huge Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Huge market opportunity, strong & passionate teammates & transparent leadership. Honestly, I'm not sure I've worked for a better company anywhere else. I am genuinely excited to come to work and see my colleagues, and work together to build on the opportunities here in EMEA. The overall team is very supportive and there is very little pettiness which is pretty rare in a Sales environment.

Cons

Don't hold back addressing negativity across teams. As we grow quickly, we need to remember to stay positive and focused on the longer term goals.

Advice to Management

As we continue our hyper growth across EMEA, it's important to remember where we came from as a company. I understand our culture will evolve, but remember to continue the transparency and company mission that made our brand what it is today.

Glassdoor2019-04-09

"Good"

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pretty good working environment so far

Cons

Nothing so far you wouldn't find anywhere else

Glassdoor2019-08-03

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time

Pros

Very strong mission which we all believe in, working towards more transparency when applying for jobs. The people are great to work with and management are inspiring, particularly the CEO. The pay and bonus structure is strong and targets seem achievable. Really nice offices throughout, particularly in Chicago. Get to work with amazing clients with a truly fantastic product, its enjoyable to talk about Glassdoor... all day, especially as I completely believe in all that they stand for.

Cons

Lots of people banging the drum here but benefits in the UK need to get better to encourage people join/stay, they currently aren't in line with other tech firms of this type. Most countries outside UK at Glassdoor seem to have unlimited PTO including Ireland, but in London we have only 25 days, why is this? Maternity pay in the UK is really poor also, which does not support females in this role when starting a... family, which ultimately will not support a diverse female environment in the office.

Advice to Management

To act on consistent employee views for equality across benefits Globally.

Glassdoor2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Glassdoor.