- 5.020 Mar 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Good atmosphere in sales office, Blink is a unique and really saleable product. Caring Management team, growing team with room for progression. Early Friday Finnish, drinks, work socials. looking forward to Tough Mudder in a couple months...
CRM system not suited for sales, that is changing i believe
- 5.017 Oct 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKings Cross, England
- Good training - Best in market product - Work hard and you'll get paid well, simple as that - Fun atmosphere and friends for life - Very cool product, and an easy sell if you grasp the nature of the industry and have a good hold on competitor systems. - API just released - Need to have product, not a 'nice-to-have' - Company is growing faster now so there is more room for progression - Early finish on Friday - Greetings!
- Team is very young, but totally depends at how you look at things really, can be distracting at times. - Nothing else
- 1.06 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
The salary was okay; it allowed me to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
The managers were lazy and incompetent, and they played favorites. Some people got away with everything, while others got in trouble for minor things. My manager would often show up to work late and leave early. He would also spend most of his time socializing with other employees instead of working. When I tried to talk to him about his performance, he just brushed me off. Another manager was even worse. She was always conspiring with other managers to get rid of people they didn't like. She once tried to get me fired because I didn't agree with her on a decision. The whole company was a mess. The products were garbage, the customers were unhappy, and the employees were miserable.1