1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Service Specialist in Stevenage, England, England

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work life balance. Great trust from management so you dont feel like you're being supervised. Great benefits such as share schemes and holiday allowances

Cons

Salaries may not be as high as other companies.

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time

Pros

Mission and leadership; benefits and salary

Cons

Slow decision making, unmovable stock price

2. "Great company with great brands and lots of growth potential"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Warren, NJ

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of opportunities to own your work and add value to the company, which has taken a heavy interest in becoming data-driven and cutting edge. Really purposeful work when you boil it down, we market to roughly 2B people every year and the role our brands play is a critical one. I play a small role but it feels so much larger. Very talented group of folks to work with where I learn something new everyday, but also feel valued as a young pro when contributing my own expertise.

Cons

Big and slow moving company, it can be very difficult to make decisions and being in a regulated industry we have to do a lot of things “by the book”. Stomps out a lot of great innovation. Very flat organization, which is good and bad. High visibility into the executive ranks but also very hard to get in touch with them because they have so much oversight.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about GlaxoSmithKline.