"One of the best places to work in New England"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director of Product Management in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people make GlobalSign a great place to work at, I’ve learned so much and had great support and kindness from people all around the world working here in a truly global company. PM leadership team Rocks! Further, and perhaps most importantly, the vision of the company working on innovative cloud PKI products is very exciting.

Cons

Hardly anything objectionable, normal growing and shifting minor pains.

Continue reading
    GlobalSign2018-05-16

GlobalSign Response

July 19, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback! We always strive to have a positive and encouraging environment for our employees!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Strong team and interesting technology market space"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Flexible work and team environments - Expanding company strategy into new markets like IoT - International business environment - Opportunity available for those with drive - Great work - life balance supported by leadership

Cons

- Operates in a low overhead mindset, employees need to be self starters to thrive - International environment does add overhead to communication and coordination over time zones

Continue reading
    GlobalSign2018-01-19

GlobalSign Response

July 19, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We do appreciate your review and take comments like these into consideration when we evaluate changes within the office.

2. "Inteview Process"

4.0
    Current Employee - Verification Specialist

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time

Pros

Great tech-culture vibe: fun, laid-back culture, but fast-paced work environment that keeps things interesting.

Cons

For hourly employee, you have to work full 8 hours a day which is not common. Most company will provide a half hour company paid break or two 15 min. paid break in between work time.

GlobalSign2020-02-04

Discover more reviews about GlobalSign.