Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Relly look after their staff

25 Mar 2021 - Software Engineer in Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere. Good benefits, Great flexibility and they seem to actually care about their employees.

Cons

Recently taken over by Future and the new work contract is not looking as good as the current one. Early days so hoping they will continue to look after the staf as well as they did before the new management.

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks so much for your review and I appreciate your openness about the recent developments. We appreciate that an acquisition can provide some elements of uncertainty for our staff and we assure you that the values we live and breathe by at GoCo are fundamental to our success now and in the future. Some change is natural during these times so do bear with us and overall there is a positive and exciting future ahead as we are able to scale the comparison brands and expand our service offering to our customers. Our staff are and will always be at the heart of making this possible.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Go place, but with comparing with the others before deciding

23 Apr 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

location, feel, people and ethos

Cons

politics, old school thinking, limited staff pool due to location

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

HR Director

Bonjour GoCo Alumni... like the pun! Firstly, thank you for your feedback. It is super important and we will take that on board. Being a Group now based in Newport (Wales), Soho (London) and Aloa (Edinburgh) we now have more opportunities to attract the best the market has to offer. #BigGoCoLove #LifeAtGoCompare

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits and people

10 May 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

People were lovely A lot of effort was put into making it a good place to work Lots of benefits Nice working environment

Cons

When the company sold it became cutthroat

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GoCo Group.