Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Full of lies

6 Apr 2021 - Customer Service in Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Getting paid Finishing your shift!

Cons

Constant changes Redundancies often Two faced management and colleagues Very clicky Childish Not professional High intense bullying culture Highly pressure environment, not enough staff.

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns around the experience you felt you have had within your role. GoCompare follow an extremely stringent and fair grievance process for claims around bullying and low levels of professionalism. This support is advocated from our managers and the People team to provide input or intervene and is fully communicated and accessible to all staff if required. Our culture is built upon the values of being one team and making sure we recognise each other’s differences and towards helping each other to make sure everyone’s voice is heard, which was reflected in our annual 2020 engagement survey results with collaboration and teamwork, inclusion and line management approach scoring highest for the service area. We plan to see even better results again in the 2021 survey with regard to line management approach and continued improvements following a number of ongoing management training and values initiatives in 2020 and 2021. We are by the notion of being a medium sized technology business slightly faster paced when we experience growth stages regarding new product or tech launches, so an intermittent level of change in ways of working and processes will be natural and we do appreciate this isn’t necessarily the preferred environment for everyone. However, we have a performance management structure that ensures all members of the team are performing towards the same business goals and are also individually positioned to ensure an overall team effort and we do also have a number of resources to support in other ways if required as staff wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us. We are sorry to hear if you feel you haven’t experienced any of this and we are always open to discuss any further concerns relating to any grievances with a member of the People team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Go place, but with comparing with the others before deciding

23 Apr 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

location, feel, people and ethos

Cons

politics, old school thinking, limited staff pool due to location

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

HR Director

Bonjour GoCo Alumni... like the pun! Firstly, thank you for your feedback. It is super important and we will take that on board. Being a Group now based in Newport (Wales), Soho (London) and Aloa (Edinburgh) we now have more opportunities to attract the best the market has to offer. #BigGoCoLove #LifeAtGoCompare

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits and people

10 May 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

People were lovely A lot of effort was put into making it a good place to work Lots of benefits Nice working environment

Cons

When the company sold it became cutthroat

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GoCo Group.