- 5.029 Jul 2021Finance AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsStroud, England
Although a relatively small team the atmosphere here is fun, friendly, honest and driven. Training is monitored very closely to help you keep up with the fast pace of the company needs. Communications are sent out on a weekly basis so all employees know what is happening within other departments and achievements reached. There is always something fun going on - brunch meetings, wellbeing walks, office yoga and even a charity skydive one year.
Workload can get very heavy which I found especially during the pandemic with everyone either on furlough/reduced hours and needing to pick up tasks you wouldn't necessarily deal with on top of your own workload.Green Gourmet (UK) Response3y
Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that training and communications are working well. Workload is an important one for us to manage and we are putting in place extra tools and systems to help us do this.
- 3.029 Jul 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsStroud, England
- Great atmosphere and office - Friendly team who aren't afraid to be themselves and challenge each other - Analytical approach to tasks - Embracing of change and reactive to customer needs - Smaller team means you are a real part of the deliverables
- Ambition can stretch beyond reality - Lack of discipline and prioritisation at the top level - we can't do everything at once - Impatient members of the team can force a pace that is not sustainable - There is still a disconnect between what Green Gourmet appears to be and what it actually is for those that work hereGreen Gourmet (UK) Response3y
Thank you for your review. We are always working to make sure that there is focus and discipline throughout the business so that we can demonstrate our value of Always Deliver. It's a balancing act when we are excited to make the most of every opportunity! We understand your feedback and hope to improve in this area.
- 5.01 Jul 2021Head of InnovationCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGloucester, England
Dynamic working rocks! Core values that are easy to buy into and are actually upheld Aspirational and ambitious business with a clearly defined strategy to deliver Agile approach to project development Sustainable goals and aspirations strongly backed Incredible Head Office to work from
A business of constant change is an exciting place to work but you need to be able to cope with the dynamism of a pacey, high challenge, fail fast environment. Only a con if that's not for you!Green Gourmet (UK) Response3y
Thanks for your review! We agreed, dynamic working is one of our best policies improvements and we implemented it across the business long before COVID forced everyone else to catch up!