Hastings Direct - Great place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Hastings Direct part-time

Pros

- Treated equally and fairly. - Plenty of support from coaches and managers. - Good pay and plenty of benefits. - Relaxed working environment. - Wear what you like (as long as its appropriate). - Flexible working hours

Cons

- Extremely repetitive when taking calls. - Progression can be difficult as it is about who you know

Hastings Direct2019-03-01

March 4, 2019Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thanks for your review! If you would like to leave any further feedback please email RecruitmentTeam@hastingsdirect.com

1. "Lots of opportunity"

I have been working at Hastings Direct full-time

Pros

Hastings is growing rapidly which means there are lots of opportunities to get involved and contribute. Because we've grown from a small company to a large one so quickly, there's still a really friendly feel all over the offices, despite our size, and everyone always launches themselves at a challenge. There's lots of company events all year long and you can see the sea from the Bexhill office windows!

Cons

Sometimes the business growth can be in a lot of directions at once and keeping up isn't easy with so many plans on the go, in separate business areas.

Advice to Management

Clearer plans, vocalised across business areas and less people 'doing their own thing'. Create more formalised opportunities for junior employees to develop skills and qualifications outside of the contact centre environment.

Hastings Direct2016-01-19

October 17, 2018Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here.

2. "Amazing"

I worked at Hastings Direct full-time

Pros

Amazing work life balance.

Cons

Can feel very repetitive and can get bored easily.

Hastings Direct2019-04-15

April 26, 2019Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Hastings Direct.

Discover more reviews about Hastings Direct.