"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Teamleader in Leicester, England

I have been working at Hastings Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Definitely contribute to the 4Cs. Hours are really good. Benefits and rewards are fab. A lot of focus to keep colleagues engaged. Overall excellent place to work. Growing big so recruiting to maintain service levels

Cons

Busy but the company working towards improvements

Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear you’re enjoying your experience at Hastings Direct.

1. "Lots of opportunity"

4.0

I have been working at Hastings Direct full-time

Pros

Hastings is growing rapidly which means there are lots of opportunities to get involved and contribute. Because we've grown from a small company to a large one so quickly, there's still a really friendly feel all over the offices, despite our size, and everyone always launches themselves at a challenge. There's lots of company events all year long and you can see the sea from the Bexhill office windows!

Cons

Sometimes the business growth can be in a lot of directions at once and keeping up isn't easy with so many plans on the go, in separate business areas.

Continue reading

Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here.

2. "Great Experience"

5.0
    Former Employee - Actuarial Intern in Bexhill-on-Sea, England

I worked at Hastings Direct full-time

Pros

Good staff, very helpful and never put you down

Cons

Far from home, but lovely town

Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here.

Discover more reviews about Hastings Direct.