Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Market Leader

Sep 29, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Hays around 5 years ago as an Associate Recruitment Consultant with 1 year prior recruitment experience. Since day one I have received market leading training to help me develop my career from strength to strength. Hays have a very clear career progression plan for individuals at all levels with achievable milestones which are constantly being reviewed to help you achieve the best possible career. Since joining Hays, I have achieved 3 promotions as well being on track to being promoted to Manager over a high performing team. Hays offer a wide range of career paths from operational management to sales / strategic focused opportunities, so you will always find a career path that would suit your ambitions. The culture at Hays is truly rewarding, I work with a number of likeminded professionals who all share the same goal to provide a first class service to both candidates & clients.

Cons

The cons for working at Hays are the working hours. However, this has recently changed with the introduction of a hybrid working from home policy.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love working here.

Sep 20, 2021 - Junior Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture, great leadership, I feel valued, challenged and excited to come to work.

Cons

I have no cons to note.

Hays Response

Director, Engagement & People Experience

Thanks for the great feedback!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Sep 9, 2021 - Software Engineer in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have okay benefits for a consultant

Cons

I had no problem with Hays

Hays Response

Director, Engagement & People Experience

Discover more reviews about Hays.