1. "5"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

I have been working at Hermes full-time

Pros

Innovative and inspiring allows you to explore potential and apply your skills

Cons

Difficult to balance family life

Continue reading

Hermes Response

April 21, 2021PR and social Executive

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience working as a Service Delivery Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne. We're glad to read that you enjoy your role despite your work-life balance. If you have any concerns we recommend raising this with your manager so they can help. Thanks, GL

1. "Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Hermes full-time

Pros

Good company move up great

Cons

Nothing bad about it. Good

2. "Hard graft but glad to be working"

Current Employee - Self-employed Courier in Essex, MD
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Hermes part-time for less than a year

Pros

It's pretty flexible and can fit around other commitments. I can plan my deliveries to suit my timetable. My field manager is very friendly and supportive and the other couriers are encouraging and generous with advice for newbies. There are some fuel, insurance and other discounts available.

Cons

It is what it is, which is a courier job. The pay isn't great and it can feel like drudgery at times. You don't get paid for time spent organizing your parcels into delivery order, although this takes about an hour to do. It's not for everyone.

Hermes Response

June 5, 2018PR & Social Media Executive

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us, its great to know you've enjoyed working with Hermes. We're really pleased the role can be flexible and fit around your personal life. We'll ensure your other comments regarding are passed on to the HR team to be reviewed.

Discover more reviews about Hermes.