1. "A bully Mobile Tech Lead"

1.0
    Former Employee - Mobile Software Engineer in Leeds, England, England

I worked at Hermes full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will earn quick cash if unemployed

Cons

Mobile Tech Lead (2020 - 2021) is a bully; threats other Mobile Software Engineers with disrespect. Very difficult & unfriendly environment to work for Mobile Software Engineer starting in the company. Lowly paid for Mobile Software Engineer Generally poor coding practices for their mobile apps, i.e. no dependency injection library, design patterns is not adhered to , memory leak issues, intensive CPU usage e.t.c.

Continue reading

Hermes Response

April 26, 2021PR and social Executive

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience working as a Mobile Software Engineer in Leeds. We're sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your time with us and experienced bullying in your department. We'll pass your feedback over to our HR team to investigate. Take care, GL

1. "Good"

5.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Hermes full-time

Pros

Good company move up great

Cons

Nothing bad about it. Good

2. "Hard graft but glad to be working"

Current Employee - Self-employed Courier in Essex, MD
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Hermes part-time for less than a year

Pros

It's pretty flexible and can fit around other commitments. I can plan my deliveries to suit my timetable. My field manager is very friendly and supportive and the other couriers are encouraging and generous with advice for newbies. There are some fuel, insurance and other discounts available.

Cons

It is what it is, which is a courier job. The pay isn't great and it can feel like drudgery at times. You don't get paid for time spent organizing your parcels into delivery order, although this takes about an hour to do. It's not for everyone.

Hermes Response

June 5, 2018PR & Social Media Executive

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us, its great to know you've enjoyed working with Hermes. We're really pleased the role can be flexible and fit around your personal life. We'll ensure your other comments regarding are passed on to the HR team to be reviewed.

Discover more reviews about Hermes.