Holiday Extras - Just great! | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Just great!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* I can discuss so many pros of working here! The culture is to work hard in an enjoyable atmosphere, with colleagues who (On the whole) embrace change and are keen to improve and develop - leading to a fairly fast paced atmosphere that is fun and lively.
* I have never worked somewhere that is as flexible and supportive; I work part-time and am able to flex my hours to suit my family and other commitments, with no fuss. The level of trust is just great.

Cons

* Salaries are not the best but more than made up for by work-life balance and working atmosphere.
* Can be difficult in regards to career progression, options are limited in my area but not necessarily in all areas within the business. However, I have managed to expand my role and responsibilities as I identified I wanted more challenge. You are given the opportunity to step up.

Advice to Management

Be consistent with messages and strategy and how this is shared to the workforce.

Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Extras